My vintage, Kenner (1979) Millenium Falcon is on the block and has one day, six hours left. The bidding is low because I only started her out at $14.99 to create some buzz. The shipping is set at $18.13 because that is exactly what it would cost us to ship it, according to Stamps.com.
- The majority of the decals are there.
- The landing struts are all stable.
- The Jedi Remote Ball is included.
- The original instruction sheet is included.
- The Cockpit “hinge” is still in one piece and shows no cracking.
- Original Box.
I have been dragging my feet on selling the piece but our upcoming move demands that I do so. So here she is, in all of her glory. She will be missed. We’ll always have the Kessel Run, sweetheart.